Start with the basics
Learn how to take good care of your OH, MONDAY! pieces:
- Launch your machine cycle only once it’s completely full, in order to reduce the number of washes.
- For all the machine-washable pieces, favor lower temperature cycles (max 30ºC) that use less energy.
- Use under the recommended amount of your laundry liquid and preferably use an eco detergent. Your machine will continue to run as long was it detects foam.
- Choose to lie your pieces flat while they dry up or dry your pieces of clothing in a hanger. Avoid using the clothes pegs, they can damage the fabric.
- Careful follow the washing instructions for each piece, indicated on the composition tag.
- Storage your items with enough space, to avoid wrinkles and wear them as much as possible.
- Repair your pieces whenever possible, instead of replacing them for a new one.